Monday, February 19, 2018

Celebration of Life

The past 2 weekends have been eventful for us, with our maternity shoot and our baby shower. If you follow me on Instagram, you've seen some of the pictures already. This won't be a long blog post, but I mainly wanted to share a few images with my blog readers from these special days.

We had our maternity shoot in Philadelphia, PA, and used the same photographer we used for our wedding ceremony. He is amazing and his website is here for more information and to book. Tell him Malik and Markeeta referred you!



8 months preggo

Then, yesterday we had our baby shower. It turned out beautifully, I have such great family and friends. I didn't have to do a thing except show up, they literally did everything. My bro-in-law and stepdad took pics for us, but while we wait for them to be edited and sent to us, here are some iPhone shots from some of our guests! :)







with my mom and nephew 

L to R: Sister, Uncle, and Cousin

Malik and I are just thankful, and so blessed. We appreciate everyone who took time from their busy lives to spend with us and help us celebrate our son. It means the world to us!!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment