Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Another Blessed Sunday...

After the amazing event I attended in DC this past Saturday, I headed up to Philadelphia, PA, to spend time with my family and my Babe. For those who don't know, I'm from a small suburb right outside of Southwest Phila. (literally a 7-10 min walk from where we used to live). All of my family is still in PA and DE, though I've lived in Maryland for the last 9-10 years (WAIT - time FLIES! Wow...)

Anyway -- I spent some time visiting my sister and new nephew (he is 2 months now!) and my Babe (Malik) for Father's day.

My nephew *insert love-eye emoji here*



Malik and I spent most of the day in and around Penns Landing - the weather was just perfect!! Spring and Summer are my favorite seasons, and I've been enjoying every minute.

My love. It was so hot out. He's smiling inside Loll

Relaxed collection romper is from hhhgluxe.com




In deep thought about that meal!

I know we live in a time where there is so much pressure to stay busy, but it's so important to take some time to slow down and spend quality time with people who matter. That has been my focus lately. xo

3 comments:

  1. I love these kind of days!So precious...keep being present and making the most of these moments Markeeta!��

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these kind of days!So precious...keep being present and making the most of these moments Markeeta!��

    ReplyDelete