Thursday, May 30, 2019

Taking Time to Be Present

I don't know if it's age, or what. But it seems the older I am getting, and the more life "happens", the more appreciative I am of the people in my life. I have been enjoying my family so much, lately. More than usual, and I am grateful for that.

This past weekend, my mom was watching my nephew/her grandson for a few hours, so she and I went to a little spot in Delaware with my son in tow. We visited the children's museum (and my goodness, getting my son out of there was an EVENT!). They especially loved the water play area and breaking them away from that was TOUGH. But, we made it back outside to enjoy the rest of the beautiful day. We had ice cream, then my husband came to meet us. After another hour or so, my sister calls asking where we are, and she and her partner met us. It turned into a whole family outing. We haven't had that much fun in a long time, it's usually so challenging getting everyone together due to our busy schedules and the boys. God knew what we needed ;-) TONS of laughs, good food, and we enjoyed each others' company.



Times like these are priceless.

This Chard - it was surprisingly good!

If you're ever in Wilmington over the summer, Constitution Yards
is a super cute and fun family outing!
xo,
KeetaRay

No comments:

Post a Comment