Monday, June 20, 2016

It's a Celebration! | Fearless & Fabulous

I had the honor of attending the Fearless & Fabulous brunch event hosted by High Heels High Goals (HHHG) in Washington, D.C., this past weekend. HHHG is a women's empowerment network created by Ronnessa Brown and Co-Founder Jennifer Lucy Tyler. They host events & calls/webinars throughout the year to share tips and experiences on entrepreneurship, inspiration (the company is faith-based and even holds Bible Studies 1-2xs per month), and more. Get more information on their site: High Heels High Goals and follow them on Instagram (@highheelshighgoals).

About this weekend...




The Fearless & Fabulous event that they hosted was to honor a select group of women for their hard work and efforts. Women were nominated and selected to participate, and I'm honored to have been one of those women. The past year has been very eventful for me, to say the least, with the sudden loss of a loved one, conquering depression, finally overcoming the effects of past abuse, and a major surgery -- to name a few. By God's grace, I made it through all of that, and more. And I am so thankful to be able to be a part of such an amazing movement and celebration!! I'm extremely blessed to be connected with such amazing women. That is the 100% truth.

Here are some pics I'd like to share from the brunch!! I had such a great time and I'm grateful for Ronnessa and Jennifer for their selflessness, their love and respect for other women, and their desire to serve. They are true leaders and it's so awesome to see women want to help each other - genuinely. <3

On my way!

Myself with the founders of HHHG - Jennifer @mrslucytyler (left) and Ronnessa (right)

I just love Tricia (T.C.) Jones!@tjones2005

My friend and founder of this amazing movement! @msronne

The gorgeous Lela of LelaBelle dance studio! @lelabelle

It was so great meeting Courtney in person! @cflow920

The beautiful Celi Marie Dean! @celimariedean

Some of us Fearless & Fabulous ladies, brunchin' in DC



2 comments:

  1. What an honor and I'm sure you blessed everyone with what you shared. The dress looks perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete